Before I had kids, I never even touched a packet of baby wipes – Now it's an indispensable part of my life. Someone told me that packets of baby wipes are one of the top requested items by soldiers in the gulf and that got me thinking of the different ways I use baby wipe (and not just for cleaning bottoms)
* Stop a stain before it sets on your clothes. If you spill something, grab a wipe. It will clean up the mess and help keep the stain from setting until you can wash it.
* Clean crayon marks off walls and woodwork with a wipe and a little elbow grease.
* Clean shopping cart handles
* Clean the car dashboard
* Remove deodorant stains on dark clothing
* Shine the bathroom sink and countertop
* Clean dry erase boards
* Clean windows and mirrors
* Use a baby wipe to gently clean and remove makeup.
* Shine the kids shoes
* Clean my keyboard
Do any of you, use baby wipes for more than it's intended purpose. Please share your uses thru comments or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org