1. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for bloodplasma.
2. No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.
3. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
4. The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.
5. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
6. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in themorning.
7. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
8. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
9. The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
10. Pearls melt in vinegar.
11. The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
12. It is possible to lead a cow upstairs…but not downstairs.
13.A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows why.