- 2 cups sooji rava (cream of wheat)
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 10 cashews broken
- 5 cloves crushed
- dessicated coconut (optional)
- 1/2 cup lukewarm milk
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Fry rava with a tsp of ghee ina low flame for 5 mins
- In remaining ghee, fry raisins & cashew bits.
- Take a big bowl & mix together fried rava, raisin-cashews, crushed cloves, sugar, cardamom & (optional) coconut.
- Continue mixing well.
- Add milk slowly to the mixture & mix again.
The mixture should be just wet enough to bind & make a ball. Make as many balls as you can and place them in a serving dish
Quick and yummy !
See also recipe for Diwali snack