Forbes has a list of tips for a stress free (or stress less) life
- Do something just for yourself.
- Discuss your feelings with a friend or family member.
- Exercise at least three times a week.
- Avoid overindulging in food, alcohol or over-the-counter medications.
- Eat at least one hot meal a day.
- Cut down on drinks that contain caffeine.
- Learn and use meditation or relaxation exercises.
- Take up yoga or Tai Chi.
- Go see a funny movie or rent a comedy from a video store.
- Have regular physical examinations.
To this I would add one very important social skill
Remember “It’s not personal” – It’s not always about you. Stop caring about what others think. Do what’s right for you and feel good about it.