Hindu Mommy

November 9, 2006

Gas Poisoning in Murugan temple, Maryland

Filed under: Hinduism,Indians in US — hindumommy @ 2:14 pm

Eight people were taken to a hospital Wednesday night for possible carbon monoxide poisoning after they were found in a Hindu temple in Lanham, Md.

Firefighters found several people who had either passed out or complaining of dizziness and nausea. Firefighters then discovered high levels of carbon monoxide in the building

My prayers are with them…..

For more details on the story, check out NBC


Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: